At Winnie, we’re on a mission to make parents’ lives easier. Winnie helps millions of parents across the United States find daycare, preschool, and more. In addition to helping parents, child care providers use Winnie to drive new enrollments, attract new employees, and get support and resources to run their business efficiently.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help child care businesses understand the value of our Verified by Winnie subscription product.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to drive our outbound sales efforts to childcare businesses. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales professional who wants to grow their career quickly through full-cycle SaaS sales backed by a world-class product team. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to target childcare enterprises with $20M-200M annual revenue who will use the Verified by Winnie subscription product. The target market accounts for more than $30B in annual revenue and includes national and regional childcare companies, including multi-location companies, franchise businesses, and nonprofits. This is a high-energy, client-facing sales role requiring proven sales ability with a passion for closing deals and growing strategic accounts.
This position is remote-friendly and we are open to candidates based anywhere in the U.S. Currently, during the COVID-19 pandemic, our team is distributed across the U.S. and we are hiring and onboarding new teammates virtually.
- Research accounts in depth, identify key targets and generate interest
- Conduct sales meetings with top prospects to demonstrate the value of the Verified by Winnie subscription offering
- Effectively update, monitor and close a high volume sales pipeline
- Clearly articulate the Winnie value proposition to different segments of the SME childcare market
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Winnie and childcare businesses to grow strategic accounts
- Provide actionable product feedback to the Product Team to help iterate on our value offering to childcare businesses
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience consistently exceeding quota
- Quick learner and self-starter comfortable working remotely and independently to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technology and data to a non-technical audience
- Proficient in GSuite, a Sales CRM (we use Hubspot), and other productivity tools
- Experience working for a technology startup or SaaS company preferred
What it’s like to work at Winnie
- We’re not your typical tech company
- We are super family-friendly and value reasonable work hours
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we are supportive of returners who have been out of the workforce
- We work cross functionally and collaboratively across the company
- We have employees across the country from the east coast to the west coast
- We use Slack to facilitate communication across our distributed team
What we offer
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their families (we cover 99% for employees and 50% for dependents)
- One Medical membership for employees and dependents
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA options available
- 401k plan available
- Generous time off and sick time benefits
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave and family friendly policies
- Annual professional development budget to support career development
- Remote employee budget for hardware and equipment to work remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Don’t meet all the requirements for the position? That’s okay. We encourage you to still apply.