Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
Join us if you like
- $1.3 Trillion market opportunity
- MIT alumni founders
- Female-led startup
- $130M total funding
- Strong leadership team from Kayak, Amazon, Wayfair, Microsoft, Allstate, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Zillow
How you will make an impact
- Run research studies that compile and analyze multiple data points to create interesting story angles that inform our users and are broadcast on news outlets such as Fox, ABC, and CBS
- Research/collect data for and write original editorial pieces targeted at auto insurance shoppers (research will involve data-driven analysis, so a head for both letters and numbers is required)
- Work with our SEO and product teams to build out our content strategy
- Support SEO initiatives on both quantitative and qualitative levels
What you need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework, preferably in both writing and quantitative analysis
- Experience writing, posting, and managing web content
- Comfort and experience with database research; proficiency in Excel or similar data management software; Python, SQL, and/or R a plus.
- Quick learning ability and a general understanding of the insurance industry (prior industry knowledge is desirable but not required)
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Health, Dental Coverages
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous company holiday calendar
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Paid Family Leave
- Social impact volunteer time and donation matches
- Catered lunches in the office
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Free swag
- Curated birthday treat
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.