CareAcademy provides high-quality, state-approved training for home care agencies, home health agencies, franchise systems, and payors that increases learner knowledge for better health outcomes. Nearly 300,000 learners have completed more than 1.5 million hours of training with CareAcademy. With easy-to-use, web-based courses and a robust administrator platform, CareAcademy offers education and compliance solutions for home care and home health organizations of all sizes, from small agencies to multi-state enterprises. Founded in 2016, CareAcademy recently announced a $20M strategic funding round, led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
Who We're Looking For:
We're looking to hire a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our growing team to assist with managing the onboarding process from start to finish for a variety of customers. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to become an expert in our product and be the face of CareAcademy as customers sign up.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform 1:1 video onboarding calls with new customers as an introduction to CareAcademy, to establish expectations and to clearly communicate next steps.
- Educate the customer on use cases of our product that best apply to their organization to enable the customer to recognize the value of our product and bring their caregivers into compliance as soon as possible.
- Actively complete progress reviews for customers who recently have gone through our onboarding process to assess if any additional help is needed.
- Re-engage customers post-onboarding who are not utilizing the product.
- Optimize CareAcademy’s product offering by communicating customer feedback to our Engineering, Compliance and Marketing teams.
- Fluent in American English (strong written and verbal skills)
- Can dedicate 40 hours per week - 8 hours per day Monday through Friday
- Prior experience in a customer-facing/services role involving customer video calls
- You are empathetic by nature and are willing to view situations from our customers' standpoint
- You are detail oriented, organized, and have an ability to simplify complex problems
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic - being a quick learner is a must!
- Stable internet connection for hosting onboarding calls, webcam preferred!
- Knowledge of Asana, Zendesk and Salesforce is highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution
- 401K with company matching
- AMAZING team members!
Salary Range: $45,000 - $50,000