Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
Join us if you like
- $1.3 Trillion market opportunity
- MIT alumni founders
- Female-led startup
- $130M total funding
- Strong leadership team from Kayak, Amazon, Wayfair, Microsoft, Allstate, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Zillow
How you will make an impact
- Quickly dive deep to understand Insurify’s current programs work to enhance our short-term and long-term SEO strategy.
- Mentor, grow, and lead a talented and ambitious group of SEO PMs.
- Collaborate tightly with product, engineering, design and business teams to execute against the SEO strategy.
- Deeply understand metrics and levers for impact, and will clearly articulate strategic approach, opportunities, and risks.
- Prioritize continuous learning, cultivate industry connections, and ensure our approach to SEO is adaptive and modernized at an enterprise scale.
- Act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating our approach, opportunities, and risks to partners and stakeholders across Insurify.
- Act as a stakeholder in product and concept reviews, ensuring that teams are thoughtful about SEO implications.
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of experience focused on technical SEO
- Prior experience leading and developing a team of SEO Product Managers at various career levels
- You are a strategic thinker that can identify opportunities, articulate trade offs and break down complex problems into meaningful, actionable steps
- You have a highly experimental and scientific mindset, contributing to an ever-improving understanding of the effects that influence SEO outcomes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of agile development processes and practices
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to inspire others and evangelize SEO
- The ability to learn quickly, self-teach, and deliver results
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Health, Dental Coverages
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous company holiday calendar
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Paid Family Leave
- Social impact volunteer time and donation matches
- Catered lunches in the office
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Free swag
- Curated birthday treat