Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years of related professional experience required.
• Must be a committed TEAM PLAYER
• Fluent in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Salesforce, 1 year
• Jira (preferred)
• Healthcare industry experience, 1 year (strong preference)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative duties as well as filtering and prioritizing client and prospect meetings and communication and managing the schedules of company managers and executives. The EA must also be capable of professional communication on behalf of the executives they support. The EA will also need to follow and take detailed meeting minutes for both technical and non-technical internal and external meetings.
Examples of tasks include:
• Handling general office tasks such as document filing, generating reports, creating and formatting presentations, agenda creation for meetings, etc.
• Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email
• Making reservations and travel arrangements
• Assist with organizing company events and seminars such as booking venues, catering, etc.
• Maintain contact lists in both Outlook and CRM
• Managing senior management/executive to-do lists
• Scheduling support and Outlook calendar invitations
• Attend select meetings and take notes, compile action items
• Track and manage the tasks and deliverables’ timeline
• Place print orders and arrange pick-up of presentations by the sales team at various locations
• Manage company information in tools such as Salesforce, Jira, Slack, MS 365
• Support client success
• Support finance
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time
Location: Option for fully remote, must be authorized to work in the US.
Pay: Competitive salary and benefits
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our team safe and as part of our commitment to flattening the infection curve, we continue to work-from-home, have provided WFH budgets to all employees, and have suspended all non-essential business travel.