For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Lead NetSuite Administrator to scale and drive process improvements on the Business Technology team at our rapidly growing organization. Reporting to the Lead Director of Business Applications, the Lead NetSuite Administrator will play a critical role in administering, supporting, and configuring Guild’s accounting system. The position will work with various levels of management and stakeholders to closely align NetSuite and other financial systems with Guild’s business goals. The ability to work with the business to gain a quick understanding of new process areas and/or technologies and drive success out of unstructured challenges will be critical to the success of this individual.
As the Lead NetSuite Administrator, you will:
- Plan, review, and manage configurations, enhancements, and customizations of NetSuite and other financial applications as needed in order to meet evolving business needs
- Partner with the business to define integration requirements and craft a strategic roadmap for the future of NetSuite
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward standard methodologies and process improvements
- Work with partners across the organization to solve data and technical issues
- Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, workflows, SuiteApps, and SuiteScript
- Train end-users on how to effectively use system features and applications
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Partner with the IAM (Identity and Access Management) team on defining role-based access
- Support Accounting and IT with audit requests
- Work with the Accounting team and domain experts to design new processes in NetSuite using standard functionality, customizations, and 3rd party tools
- Maintain confidentiality of company programs, activities, records and financial information
- Partner with InfoSec to ensure data integrity, confidentiality, and availability
We would love to see a background in...
- Certified NetSuite Administrator
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Engineering or relevant field
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience with dynamically increasing responsibility
- Experience working in the tech/software (SaaS) industry with a main focus on supporting the Accounting and Finance functions
- Experience configuring NetSuite to support SOX compliance and deep knowledge of segregation of duties
- Experience building processes using NetSuite workflows, custom records, SuiteScript, and API integrations
- Eager to learn new technologies and solve problems
- Experience with integrations with Adaptive, Expensify, and Salesforce
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally, lead multiple projects, and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Superb communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all organization levels and team members in multiple locations and time zones
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $140,000-$170,000, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.