SimpleHealth is a nationally recognized telehealth and wellness provider offering convenient, simple and affordable access to birth control in the US. With a mission to break down the accessibility barriers in reproductive care, SimpleHealth offers fully integrated guidance through a network of medical experts and technology. From click to consult, SimpleHealth empowers everyone to control their healthcare experience at all stages of their life.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping our Marketing team understand how the business and their specific areas of responsibility are performing. This role will be highly cross-functional. You’ll get an understanding for KPIs across marketing, operations, product and finance. You’ll have an opportunity to interact with team leads, informing their strategic decisions with your analysis
- Build and maintain data models, dashboards and reporting pipelines in our BI platform - Looker
- Drive strategic decisions for our Growth and Retention teams through careful analysis of our marketing and business data
- Seek opportunities to streamline existing manual processes and automate using BI technology
- Cross team collaboration with Finance, Marketing, Data Engineering, and Operations to understand and design solutions on major projects
- Retrieve, transform, and analyze relevant data from multiple sources, using our BI platform and programing languages such as Python or R
While you enjoy diving into data to glean insights nobody else has seen, you pride yourself on your ability to communicate complicated findings to anyone who will listen. You’re naturally curious and prefer to back up any speculation with cold hard data. Additional qualifications include:
- 2-4 years of experience in data analytics and data visualization. Marketing analytics experience is a plus
- Advanced use of BI tools such as Looker (preferred), Tableau and Power BI
- Advanced SQL skills, with experience writing scalable and performant queries
- Advanced experience converting data into useful formats/visualizations for different audiences
- Proficient knowledge of statistical methods for analyzing data
- 1-2 years experience using scripted languages such as Python (preferred) or R
- Experience with survey analysis, data management and understanding of data structures
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- A quantitative degree (Economics, Math, Statistics, Data Analytics, etc…)
- Competitive compensation
- Company equity
- Paid holidays
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Medical plans with 100% paid premiums
- Work From Home stipends
We think you should join us. Here’s why:
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We offer benefit plans that pay 100% of employee healthcare and dental premiums, and a membership with One Medical.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.