Everyone deserves access to birth control. We make it simple — with online prescriptions, automatic refills and free home delivery, SimpleHealth makes that mission a reality. Our brand is focused on providing Access and Expert Care to allow people to realize their potential through a healthy reproductive system.
SimpleHealth is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will help us effectively and efficiently build relationships with leads and patients by orchestrating marketing automation and executing email marketing campaigns. This role will be a technical and operations specialist on the Retention team, collaborating cross-functionally across the company to drive new subscriptions and retention. The MAS Specialist will be responsible for production, reporting, and operation of lifecycle marketing campaigns, and will play a core role in developing and scaling multi-channel strategy. This role reports to the Director of Retention & CRM.
- Work collaboratively with growth, creative, brand and medical teams to deploy automated lifecycle campaigns that nurture leads, increase brand awareness, and decrease patient churn.
- Be responsible for working cross-functionally with other teams including product, BI, patient experience, and legal to ensure the data integrity of our database(s).
- Build dashboards & develop reports to analyze and share campaign performance and marketing KPIs.
- Assess and develop system governance policies, proactively addressing possible issues with deliverability, automation, data quality and security in CRM systems.
- Manage integration and development of new processes to add additional channels to the program in-line with email strategy.
- Create processes among key stakeholders that enable the team to scale the program and its impact while maintaining high-quality work.
- Propose and execute a CRM testing roadmap to optimize impact of key campaigns and touchpoints.
- Typing and computer usage throughout the day
- Travel requirements: 0%
- No lift requirements
- You can say “I love email!” unironically – but you know there’s SO much more to an effective CRM strategy and you’re excited to be hands-on building systems that will scale quickly.
- You have at least 3 years of experience executing multichannel B2C or B2B lifecycle programs; and are comfortable with email production (including HTML), segmentation, automation and personalization.
- You have a favorite marketing automation platform and spend a lot of time thinking about its features and how to use it better (bonus points if it’s Iterable!). You’re comfortable setting up targeting, building multi-step workflows, QA, and scheduling in an enterprise-level platform.
- You don’t take performance for granted - you regularly develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests to improve campaign performance or to garner broader learnings for the program.
- You’re a bit of a data nerd - you have experience using BI tools (such as Looker or Tableau) or even SQL to pull and share data and you can translate it into business and consumer insights.
- An organized project manager you don’t let the small stuff slip through the cracks and can manage up, down and laterally to help your teammates help you.
- You have a high attention to detail and a robust QA process. You are confident deploying automated and scheduled emails free of grammar, spelling, typos, and other technical errors. (You’re also human, and know how to constructively respond when something does go wrong.)
- You’re all about getting it done - Goal-driven with a bias for action and willingness to learn.
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity
- Paid Health Benefits for Employees
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedules
We think you should join us. Here’s why:
- We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We offer benefit plans that pay 100% of employee healthcare and dental premiums, and a membership with One Medical.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.