CareAcademy provides high-quality, state-approved training for home care agencies, home health agencies, franchise systems, and payors that increases learner knowledge for better health outcomes. Nearly 300,000 learners have completed more than 1.5 million hours of training with CareAcademy. With easy-to-use, web-based courses and a robust administrator platform, CareAcademy offers education and compliance solutions for home care and home health organizations of all sizes, from small agencies to multi-state enterprises. Founded in 2016, CareAcademy recently announced a $20M strategic funding round, led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management
Who We Are Looking For:
You’re an excellent fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments. Your work will be an instrumental component of our go-to-market strategy designed to accelerate our business growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a ton of diverse projects with a focus on implementing innovative demand generation programs.
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will support the demand generation team. You will be responsible for the research, campaign build-out, analysis, and optimization of paid media and demand generation campaigns. You’ll gain a mastery of progressive and modern paid advertising strategies, execution, and analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Paid Media Platform Management: Work alongside our external agency to plan, test, implement, and measure multi-channel media campaigns directly in platform to drive inbound demand.
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social.
- Oversee the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution, and reporting on ROI
- Strategize, build and execute customer marketing lifecycle initiatives that support customer upsell and retention
- Uphold an integrated relationship with Sales and Customer Success teams, forging strong communication and alignment on campaign and target account strategy
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- REQUIRED - Experience in building & managing ad campaigns in 2 out of the 3 AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Demonstrated experience building & optimizing paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS/Tech environment
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes), etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to track campaign performance across multiple channels.
- Google AdWords & Analytics certifications preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record in making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Ability to resolve and escalate issues in a proactive manner, to adhere to campaign delivery goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution
- 401K with company matching
- AMAZING team members!