Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven’s product team is growing quickly to accelerate our mission of driving better health outcomes for our members through a human-centered product experience. We are looking for product managers at all levels to focus on the different user journeys we support — our members, clients, and providers.
As a Product Manager at Maven, you will:
- Own the product strategy and execution of new product initiatives, specifically focused on Maven’s core telehealth feature
- Clearly understand member use cases to define features that leverage Maven’s diverse provider network, from lactation consultants to mental health provider0 ’s, and help members connect with the right providers at the right moment in their healthcare journey
- Be a key leader of a product pod, and collaborate closely with product design and engineering leads to deliver delightful member experiences
- Use data, user research, and business needs to inform product prioritization and decision making, resulting in a roadmap that delivers a best-in-class healthcare product for Maven members
- Define clear success criteria and regularly track the outcomes of your product features, using performance data to guide iterations along the way
- Partner with business stakeholders including Growth, Strategy & Operations, Clinical, User Research, and Data to drive company outcomes
- Increase member satisfaction of your product area, developing key features that delight users and drive better clinical outcomes
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, ideally including experience working on a strong consumer-facing product
- Strong communication skills, including clear verbal and written communication and ability to navigate multiple stakeholders at complex organizations with passion, empathy, and candor
- Track record of owning a set of product features, defining a 6-12 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Strong product sense, grounding all product decisions in data, user feedback and measurable impact
- Experience operating closely with Engineering and Design to deliver excellent software products
- Ability to learn quickly about new user journeys, industries, and processes
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare or other regulated field is nice-to-have but not required
- Comfort and experience with leading a new team of engineers and designers around a shared vision
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
*These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.