Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a strategic Product Marketing executive to lead the business and marketing strategy for Maven’s product offerings. This is a highly visible leadership position, and the ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator and storytelling who can bring to life a compelling and authentic product story that resonates deeply with internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will be a key voice in defining and articulating our marketing, product, and go-to-market strategies and accountable for driving business results in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams.
This position is based in New York or San Francisco, but is also open to remote candidates. It reports to the SVP of Marketing.
- Partner closely with Executive Leadership and Product on setting overall category, clinical and product marketing strategy, as well as influence and refine short and long-term product roadmap
- Drive GTM strategy, positioning, and messaging in new markets such as Medicaid
- Work closely with your cross-functional peers to shape our narrative, content, communications, demand generation, and thought leadership to grow our business via employers and health plan payers
- Develop deep knowledge of the business and be the expert in market trends, customer needs, competitive landscape, and market growth drivers
- Align closely with Product and Sales and collaborate extensively with cross-functional leaders and teams in virtually all aspects of product strategy, messaging, competitive positioning, storytelling, content development, thought leadership, promotion and sales enablement
- Develop enablement and trainings related to Maven’s products for the sales team and broader company
- Represent the value Maven and our products to potential clients in sales meetings as well as conferences and webinars
- Oversee content and messaging for RFPs for strategic high-ACV deals
- Manage and mentor a high performing team to deliver on key success factors across all aspects of the GTM Strategy
Skills and Experience:
- Breadth and depth of expertise in product marketing and GTM strategy
- Extensive experience collaborating and driving alignment with senior executives, while establishing connections across and at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive, buyer-oriented writing style with the ability to simplify complexity at all levels of the organization
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Strong desire and experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer with a focused ability to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, or resource constraints
- Passion for leading teams as well as delivering results as an individual contributor
- A proven track record of mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership and 12+ years of product marketing experience (or equivalent) in in B2B tech companies with high ACV (preferably high-growth)
- Demonstrable track record of excellence in your own marketing work product
- Experience working in B2B or B2B2C business with a complex or market-disrupting product where the category is/was still taking shape
- Experience serving customers from enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Experience in healthcare, health tech, human resources tech is a a plus
- BA / BS required, MBA from top tier school preferred
- Excellent references required
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
*These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.