Winnie is on a mission to bring high-quality child care & educational services to every family. Our technology-driven marketplace makes it easy for parents to discover and connect with local providers. Our tools for businesses empower them to reach more families online and increase enrollment effortlessly.
We are backed by an amazing group of investors, including Homebrew, Reach Capital, Rethink Impact, and more. Join us on our mission and help shape a brighter future for families, children and caregivers everywhere.
Winnie Named to Inc. Magazine's 2021 Best Workplaces:
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead the growth of our subscription products for daycare and preschool businesses. As an early member of the marketing team, you will report directly to the co-founder and have a direct, consequential impact on the future of our business.
This position is remote-friendly, or can be based in our San Francisco office once it is safe for our team to resume working together in person.
- Grow subscription revenue and support Winnie’s business goals
- Conceive and execute on email and other content campaigns to educate & drive customer engagement
- Work cross-functionally with product and design to continuously improve subscriber UX & deliver value
- Test and iterate on product offerings, messaging, pricing, subscription adoption, growth, and retention
- Track and analyze discovery, conversion, and usage of our subscription product
- Build materials and processes to support sales and customer success in engaging customers
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at a software or technology company
- Prior experience growing a subscription-based program or products, with demonstrable results
- Experience with SaaS business models and metrics
- Experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed decisions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with the marketing tech stack: email, social media, analytics, CMS, CRO
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment
What it's like to work at Winnie
- We’re not your typical tech company
- We are super family-friendly and value reasonable work hours
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we are supportive of returners who have been out of the workforce
- We work cross functionally and collaboratively across the company
- We have employees across the country from the east coast to the west coast
- We use Slack to facilitate communication across our distributed team
What we offer
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their families (we cover 99% for employees and 50% for dependents)
- One Medical membership for employees and dependents
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA options available
- 401k plan available
- Generous time off and sick time benefits
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave and family friendly policies
- Annual professional development budget to support career development
- Remote employee budget for hardware and equipment to work remotely
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Don’t meet all the requirements for the position? That’s okay. We encourage you to still apply.