Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or higher related field and 3 years of related professional experience.
• Must be a committed TEAM PLAYER
• Must possess an understanding of UI best practices, UI design, and essential graphic design theory
• Knowledge of Agile development and sprints
• Experience in UI layout, spec, and prototyping tools
• Working knowledge of Illustrator or similar for SVG design
The UX is responsible for developing user experience concepts for health software. The scope will include concept development, prototyping and creating specifications for implementation of user interface throughout the development process. Translate given requirements and concepts into usable behavioral flow/interaction requirements and wireframes. Finalize and document behavioral flow/interaction specifications for design guides and specs. Contribute to day-to-day usability research and testing activities.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time
Location: Option for fully remote, must be authorized to work in the US.
Pay: Base pay varies on experience
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our team safe and as part of our commitment to flattening the infection curve, we continue to work-from-home, have provided WFH budgets to all employees, and have suspended all non-essential business travel.