Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
Join us if you like
- $1.3 Trillion market opportunity
- MIT alumni founders
- Female-led startup
- $130M total funding
- Strong leadership team from Kayak, Amazon, Wayfair, Microsoft, Allstate, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Zillow
How you will make an impact
- Work with engineering counterparts to make sure strategic direction is being realized, i.e. answer clarifying questions, verify solutions meet the goals. Design and spec tickets for engineering to build features
- Regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO health and understand organic search performance
- Perform keyword research and search market analysis
- Identify SEO best practices and areas for improvement and drive those initiatives
- Evaluate experimental results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmark Insurify's performance against theirs
- Gather and draw insights from data that can help define areas of SEO optimization
- Collaborate with our analytics team and use data-driven approaches to help guide your decisions and continuously improve our SEO health
What you need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Comfort and experience with database research; proficiency in Excel or similar data management software; Python, SQL, and/or R a plus.
- Quick learning ability and general understanding of the insurance industry (prior industry knowledge is desirable but not required)
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Health, Dental Coverages
- 401K plan with match
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous company holiday calendar
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Paid Family Leave
- Social impact volunteer time and donation matches
- Catered lunches in the office
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Free swag
- Curated birthday treat
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.